Cardno JFNew creates and maintains native landscapes, both as stand-alone projects or as part of a larger development projects. We have extensive experience specifying and installing native plants in a wide range of ecological conditions.
We work in partnership with landscape architects, engineers, contractors, builders, homeowner associations, facilities managers, and property management groups on:
- Native plant specification and recommendations
- Integrating native plants into traditional landscapes
- Native landscape design review
- Preserving and enhancing natural areas
- Innovative natural stormwater solutions
- Native plant contract growing
- Seed amplification of local genotype
- Pre- and post-installation site inspections
In many cases there are undesirable plants, either on the project site or located nearby, which threaten native plant development. The control of invasive and exotic plant species is a JFNew specialty, including our ability to perform prescribed burns. Our skilled team can help you establish a sustainable and resilient native landscape.
Learn more about native plants and seed on the Cardno JFNew Native Plant Nursery section of our website.